Thursday, August 4, 2011

Some Minorities Are SUPER Judgey

If you watch my math series on youtube (such as it is), you'll occasionally see an entrance put in by my favorite coffee mug. It has that nice, light but nevertheless appropriately beefy and sturdy feel to it that I like in a good coffee cup. Very sophisticated and grown up for a coffee mug.

In the interest of improving race relations, I'm going to sacrifice a freshly made chocolate raspberry mocha. That's right, chocolate raspberry.  (See exhibits below). Anyway, I was reading on some art as I'm never wont to do, when I happened upon the following:

If you find all of this to simply be too much work and wish to ensure that white people will never speak to you about art again, there is an easy escape. Simply mention your favorite artist is Thomas Kinkade and that you are in negotiations to purchase an original from the store in the mall. This will effectively end any friendship you have with a white person.




 Harumph I say. I'm trying to get work done here, mind turning down your stereotyping?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bit too creepy for me.
There's an unsettling whiff of 'Return to Castle Wolfenstein' about it.
Zombies and snipers in every sip.